Regionale, nasjonale og internasjonale arrangementer. (For lokale kurs og arrangementer, se fylkeslagenes nettsider.)
- Dette event har allerede funnet sted.
INSAR 2018 Annual Meeting (formerly IMFAR)- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
9. mai 2018 - 13. mai 2018
The INSAR Annual Meeting (formerly IMFAR) is an annual scientific meeting, convened each spring, to exchange and disseminate new scientific progress among ASD scientists and their trainees from around the world.
The name of the meeting was changed from IMFAR to INSAR Annual Meeting beginning with the 2018 event.
The aims of the meeting are:
- Promote exchange and dissemination of the latest scientific findings and to stimulate research progress in understanding the nature, causes, and treatments for ASD. Research on ASD involves sophisticated behavioral and biological approaches. ASD affects people’s functioning in virtually every domain, requiring interdisciplinary research collaboration to gain comprehensive knowledge of the disorder.
- Foster dialogue among ASD scientists across disciplines and across methods.
- Advance the training and development of new ASD scientists by supporting the inclusion of postdoctoral and predoctoral trainees as well as junior faculty who are already working in ASD research. The opportunity for trainees and junior faculty to interact with established ASD scientists will foster the creativity and productivity of those at all levels.
- Cultivate diversity among ASD scientists by encouraging attendance and supporting access to the meeting for scientists and trainees from members of traditionally underrepresented groups, including those from ethnic minority groups, and those with disabilities.
Given the complex biological and behavioral nature of ASD, interdisciplinary training and ongoing mentoring of new scientists and promising graduate students is necessary to recruit talented young people in ASD research. INSAR seeks to provide them with the motivation and mentoring needed to focus a career on ASD and related developmental disorders. Having an annual interdisciplinary meeting focused on scientific progress in understanding and treating ASD provides an unparalleled opportunity for recognizing, supporting, and motivating talented graduate students and postdoctoral fellows into a career in ASD research.
Event registration will open in by March 1
Autismeforeningen er ikke ansvarlig for aktiviteter som ikke arrangeres av Autismeforeningen.