Regionale, nasjonale og internasjonale arrangementer. (For lokale kurs og arrangementer, se fylkeslagenes nettsider.)
- Dette event har allerede funnet sted.
IACAPAP Congress 2018: Understanding diversity and uniqueness
23. juli 2018 - 28. juli 2018
The mission of the 23rd World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP 2018) is to bring together Professionals involved in research and care on child and adolescent mental health across all disciplines from around the world.
Guided by the theme “Understanding Diversity and Uniqueness” the scientific program will review top-edge knowledge providing a base for an individualized approach to the mental health of children, adolescents and families. We are looking forward to welcoming you in the inspiring, historical city of Prague in the very heart of Europe.
- 8 January 2018: Abstract Submission Deadline
- February 2018: Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- 21 March 2018: Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 21 March 2018: Registration Deadline for Presenting Authors
- 4 July 2018: Online Registration to Close
Autismeforeningen er ikke ansvarlig for aktiviteter som ikke arrangeres av Autismeforeningen.